The Most Popular Posts

Can Men and Women REALLY be Just Friends?


All men have been this guy at some point.


I know this appears on the Internet a lot, and it has noting to do with entertainment or tech, but still I rarely see people address this honestly. So can we be friends.... men an women that is? Well yes, I think we can we can. But it’s difficult.

Either that or you walked into it by stupidity



People tend to believe that men only become friends with women because they want to sleep with them. And.... to be fair, in high school and most of college, that reins true. But sometimes guys do want a platonic relationship. As a guy I can honestly say that I, and other guys, have put girls in the friend zone. It can be for a number of reasons but admittedly, the majority of the time these girls were not very (trying to find the right words) "aesthetically appealing". I know it's messed up but it's the truth.


Average Male Student: I tend to complain about the friend zone a lot.
 But I have no problem sticking ugly bitches in mine.
Like this one. Sorry sweetheart I love playing WoW with
 you but that's as far as we go.



The fact of the matter is the younger you are, the harder it is to be just friends. I remember my high school and college years. Sex was on my mind constantly. Now that I’m graduated, sex isn’t on my mind every second. It’s more like every three seconds now. Anyways, when you’re constantly thinking about sex and you grow closer to a girl, every guy has a moment where they begin to like her. Then they have to decide if they will speak up, potentially jeopardizing the friendship, or if they will wuss out and go silently into the ‘friend zone’.


Ladies, I don't know if you realize this but the
 Friend Zone IS rejection and it fucking hurts.



As it turns out the more attractive a girl is, the harder it is to avoid these feelings. Look, men get just as emotionally attached and can be just as romantic as women. However, men are very visual and a physically attractive woman will always get guys going. It’s really hard to avoid. My heart and brain may know that we're just friends, but my penis doesn’t know shit. All the penis knows is that it see's a hot girl within it's vicinity and it knows what it wants. Which can lead to very awkward moments when our female friends get too close. 

Look at how this video address the question.






















Notice that only really cute girls are interviewed. When a girl is very attractive, it's more difficult for her guy friends to keep down their hormones. Without knowing it he will....



Girl: So me and David were thinking about dating exclusively.
Boy: Oh... that's..... great..... (try not to cry, try not to cry)






Get jealous when you talk about other guys.












 
What do I do here.... Is she making a pass at me or not?
  What do I do!?!?!??!?!??!!!!???



Wonder, every time you touch him if you’ve decided to give him a try.









Tell himself that he's happy only being your friend, but secretly wishes and prays that someday you'll see something new in him you didn’t before.




















So all this in mind. It may be much more difficult for a young guy and girl to be friends but it does happen. I have female friends who mean the world to me. They give me advice and put me in check when I need it. And to be honest, I think all men need strong women in their lives. Ones that will call us on our bullshit. It's part of growing as a person. One day you won't try to hump everything you see. You'll be in a relationship and so will they. And although you will sometimes wonder what life would have been like if you had ended up with them instead, you otherwise won’t have any romantic feelings for each other, just an unbreakable bond. 








No comments:

Post a Comment